The following objects may not be brought into the Stark Arena facility:
- firearms, cold steel (knives, files, scissors, and other cutting objects),
- any type of illicit drugs and psychoactive substances,
- any pyrotechnic devices,
- bulky objects and baggage that may threaten the safety (umbrellas and similar objects…),
- metal objects (coins, lighters…),
- non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages and food,
- professional devices and cameras
- Entry into the Arena on the day of event starts 1 to 2 hours prior to the beginning, depending on the type of event
- Box seat bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children up to 3 years of age may enter the Arena free of charge during events (a seat is not provided – the child sits in his/her parent’s lap)
- Parking cards may be purchased at the Arena Box Office or the Car Park itself prior to the event at the price of RSD 400.
- The ATM is located at the north side of Stark Arena (next to the Box Office) and operates from 00:00 to 24:00
- Avoid carrying valuables since the Arena is not liable for any loss thereof at the facility.