Questions and Answers
Can I take photographs in the STARK ARENA facility?
- STARK ARENA has been one of the most photographed facilities in the last three years. Visitors mostly photograph the facility exterior, while taking photos of the interior requires a permit, due to the high level security the building is subject to. During events held within the facility, taking photographs with a professional or amateur camera is forbidden, unless the event promoter issues a special permit, which is specifically notified to the public.
Is access to the Arena allowed for prams and wheelchairs?
- Yes, but then entrance 107 on the north of the Arena is used, since it has technical capacity for brining in bulky objects.
May I purchase alcohol in the Arena facility?
- Alcoholic beverages may be purchased by persons older than 18, and only at the events where such purchase is allowed. At sports events and children’s programs alcoholic beverages are excluded from the offer on sale.
Can I dance during a concert in the Arena?
- To obtain the maximum experience, prior to the purchase of the ticket you must consider the best position for you so that you do not disturb other spectators. The Arena has provided you with the opportunity to view the maps with all the standing and seating places designated for each event, so that you can plan in advance. The maps can be found at starkarena.co.rs or at the Arena Box office.
Can I pay for drinks in the Arena facility with a payment card?
- Yes, the points of sale have the devices which accept payment cards.
Is smoking allowed in the Arena facility?
- Since 11 November 2010, smoking is forbidden in all closed public spaces. Arena, as a sports facility, is also subject to this regulation. The terrace on the north and south side of the facility has a designated space for smokers, appropriately marked.
Can I bring an amateur camera into the facility?
- Unauthorized use of any recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
Can I bring food or beverages into the hall during the event?
- It is advisable to consume the food in the Arena hallways, and only to bring the drinks into the hall.
Can you give us any information about the restaurants in the vicinity of the Arena?
- Yes, you only have to go to www.starkkarena.co.rs and register for it.
Does the Arena have a visitor form to be used for obtaining additional information?
- If you have a comment /question/, feel free to contact us at
Can you recommend a hotel close to the Arena?
- The Arena is well placed relative to hotels, with four hotels of different categories in its vicinity:
- The Hyatt Regency Belgrade Hotel,
- Sava Belgrade Hotel,
- Holliday Inn, and
- IN Hotel are the closest to the Arena, just a few minutes’ walk from it.
How can I reach Arena using public transport?
- City buses passing in the vicinity of the Arena include: 17, 18, 67, 68, 74, 88, and 601.
- Those that stop just a short walk away include: 16, 65, 68, 71, 75, 94, and 95.
- Trams that stop relatively close to the Arena are: 7, 9, and 11.
Does STARK ARENA use a social network?
Can merchandise always be purchased at the Arena?
- In some cases, since the event promoter decides for himself whether and what to sell. It is, therefore, necessary to pay attention to the promoter’s tour, since he is responsible for this service, and not the Arena.
What should I do if I have a complaint?
- We, at the Arena, strive to offer the best service, but in the case there is a reason for your complaint, please contact us at: email@example.com or send a fax to +3 81 11 2 13 13 21.