THE PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN ATLANTIC GROUP AND ŠTARK ARENA IN NEXT FIVE YEARS
One of the symbols of Belgrade and Serbia, the largest hall in the region, since 2018 is called ŠTARK ARENA. The title partner of the arena in the next 5 years is Atlantic Group, a regional leader who brings together brands with a long tradition of quality, among which is Štark.
General menager of Štark Arena, during the ceremony for the beginning of the partnership, stated that Arena will proudly have the new name, and announced numerous great events in the field of music, sports and family entertainment, as well as many improvements that await Štark Arena in the following period.
Vladimir Čupić, general menager of the Atlantic Group for Serbia, said that he believes in excellent cooperation and wished many successful projects for Štark Arena to host, now in a completely new but recognizable branding of Štark’s heart, as a symbol of attention, care and friendship, the same values that we will promote in our partner project – Štark Arena.
During the ceremonial celebration of the partnership, the official logo and the new outer and inner look of Štark Arena were presented, which will continue to be one of the most recognizable features of Belgrade in the colors of the new sponsor.
About Štark Arena:
• The most modern multi-purpose hall for sports, culture, entertainment, exhibitions, fairs, congresses and other events.
• A facility with modern technology, for multi-purpose use
• Average annual visit is over half a million people
• Štark Arena consists of large hall, small hall (Mala Arena) and parking
• The area of Arena is 48,000 m2
• Number of visitors: from the smallest capacity for 1,500 people up to 20,000 people
• The first event that was held was the pre-Olympic basketball tournament Diamond Ball in 2004
• As a memory of the first event held in the arena, a Diamond Basketball Ball was placed on the northern plateau, a monument by Miodrag Živković, and the lowest point of the monument is at a height of over 3.5 m
• The Arena has been actively working since 2006, since when it hosted the largest international competitions, major world stars and numerous significant events
• Member of the European Association of Arenas (EAA)
About the Atlantic Group:
The Atlantic Group stands out as one of the leading food manufacturers in Southeast Europe, with 17 production facilities in Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Macedonia and established regional brands such as Grand Coffee and Barcaffè, Cockta, Donat Mg, Cedevita, Štark, with a wide portfolio of brands from the sweets and other snacks - Smoki, Chipsos, Najlepše želje and Bananica, as well as Argeta and Bakina Tajna brands.
Besides that, Atlantic Group owns and is the leading European brand in the sports nutrition segment - Multipower and has a strong presence in the Russian and CIS markets with a baby food portfolio under the brand Bebi. With its own distribution network across the region and 17 distribution centers, Atlantic Group is the leading distributor of consumer goods in SE Europe, where besides its own brands, it distributes a range of products of external partners.